The Information We Collect
When you visit Arttraffic you provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose and which is collected by us, and Site use information collected by us as you interact with our Site.
When you register with Arttraffic you provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, your email address, your telephone number, your address, and any other personal information that you provide to us (including any personal information contained on any profile we obtain from you).
When you enter, (log in to) Arttraffic we use session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. These cookies terminate once the user closes the browser. We may use a persistent cookie that stores your login ID (but not your password) to make it easier for you to login when you come back to Arttraffic. You can remove or block this cookie using the settings in your browser if you want to disable this convenience feature.
Any improper collection or misuse of information provided on Arttraffic is a violation of the Arttraffic Terms of Service and should be reported to email@example.com.
Please note that during your use of Arttraffic you may want to contact artists and/or buyers, during the course of which you decide to exchange information which may include personal information. Arttraffic will have no control over whether you decide to do this and no responsibility over how any such data is used. You should be aware that any use made by you of personal information supplied to you by a user of the Site may subject you to the control of data protection legislation where you are based. You should also consider carefully whether data you supply to any contact made on the Site is being correctly used, and also whether it is being transferred to a jurisdiction which lacks appropriate standards of data protection. If in doubt, you should seek legal advice.
Children Aged Under 13
Arttraffic does not intentionally or knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or intentionally or knowingly allow such persons to register, in each case without their parents' or guardian's explicit consent. Arttraffic's standard practice upon learning that we have collected personal information from a child aged under 13 without verification of parental consent is to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child aged under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Children Between the Ages of 13 and 18
We recommend that children over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
Use of Information Obtained by Arttraffic
We use information supplied by you as follows:
- If you are a buyer, we will supply your information to each artist (and/or their agent) whose artistic work you purchase to allow delivery of your purchased artistic work;
- If you are an artist, we may use your information for Arttraffic's normal business purposes, including without limitation the marketing of the Site, and/or Arttraffic generally, and/or in relation to a specific Work;
In All Cases
- we may provide information to service providers to help us bring you the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers, to send out email updates about Arttraffic, to remove repetitive information from our user lists, to process payments for products or services, to offer an online job application process, or to provide search results or links (including sponsored links). In connection with these offerings and business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities. Where we utilise third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to the Arttraffic-specified purposes;
- we may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Arttraffic or using the Arttraffic name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies;
- we may contact you from time to time to inform you of Arttraffic's progress, or of any forthcoming sale or artistic work in which we think you may be interested.
Contacting the Site